"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Get your $10 BOOK OUTLET "Black Friday Bucks" NOW!!!


My bookish friends, this is one sale that you definitely do not want to miss!!!...

http://promo.bookoutlet.com/PARTNER5
Sign up for BOOK OUTLET's  newsletter 
and you'll earn $5!!!
SHARE BOOK OUTLET's Black Friday sale news 
and you will earn an extra $5!!!

That is a TOTAL of $10 towards books!!!
You can apply the $10 to your total order OR just spend the $10!!!
(Don't forget shipping costs are additional!)

AND, BOOK OUTLET's Black Friday sale is 30% OFF ALL BOOKS!!!
ALL BOOKS! At 30% OFF!!!

How fab is that!!!

Your vouchers will be emailed to you on November 26th...
and you must use your BOOK OUTLET BUCKS between November 27th - December 1st, 2014.

If you follow my book hauls here on the blog or on Instagram, you will have noticed that I frequently shop at BOOK OUTLET and have been buying books there for about a year now. I have never had any problems with any of my orders. All of my books have been perfectly packaged and delivered before or by the delivery date. I am extremely happy with their amazing prices and sales. I highly recommend them to all of my bookish friends :)


Click HERE now and start sharing!!!

Happy book shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams