"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Attention All Indie Authors!!! Introducing INDIE MONDAYS!!!


ATTENTION Indie Authors!!!

When I first started my book blog I was determined to read, promote all books that I loved no matter how or when they were published. However, I don't have the strength nor time to do so lately...

BUT!!!

I have read many good indie books in the last 2+ years, have made a lot of good indie author friends and have always wished I could do more... these authors work so very hard to promote their amazing books! It is a wonder to me how they get it all done.

I am hoping that I have finally found a way to help too.

Since I am unable to take on any new indie requests, I would still like to give a few shoutouts when I can!
SO, I have decided to create a new meme featuring independent authors and their books ONLY: 
INDIE MONDAYS

If interested, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM and I will take your application into consideration to be featured in my new meme that will start on June 2nd, 2014.

The sole purpose of this meme is to spotlight independent authors and their books only. 
All genres will be considered, EXCEPT:
Erotica, religious/political themes, and thrillers.

Please fill out all the necessary info on the form AND feel free to add ONE of the following:
an excerpt, a few quotes, a character interview, etc.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!!

Thank you all for your consideration!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams