"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Saturday, July 6, 2013

Updates and Book Haul #48


It's been a wonderful week in book-landia :)
I have loved catching up with many of you! And seeing all the wonderful books that are flying around!!! 

Things are picking up around here! 
I am so excited to be going to a book-signing next week with my sister, see this post for all the details!

However, after my wrap-up next week, I will be taking a short hiatus until August - we are moving into our new home mid-month and this mama needs to get everything unpacked! Including our 15 boxes of books, oi! Wish us luck ;) 

Hope you all had a wonderful week too!

Current book haul... 
I'm participating in Stacking the Shelves and Showcase Sunday!

What happened on the blog last week...
- Announcement: #YeahYA Harlequin Teen Author Tour NY Stop
- Waiting On Wednesday #58: Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry
eNovella Review: The Strange Case of Finley Jayne (Steampunk Chronicles #0.5) by Kady Cross

What I received for review...
- Vigilante Nights (Hardcover) by Erin Richards (YA) from Merit Press


What I purchased...
- Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry (eNovella/YA)
- The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy (The Steampunk Chronicles #2.5) by Kady Cross (eNovella/YA)


Kindle Freebies...
- Shadow (Paper Gods #0.5) by Amanda Sun (eNovella/YA) 
- Rain Song by Alice J. Wisler (Adult) 
- Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles (Adult) 


What we borrowed from the library...
- Amelia Bedelia Under Construction by Herman Parish (Beginner MG)
- Batman: Scarecrow, Doctor of Fear by Matthew K. Manning (Beginner MG)
- The Cavendish Home for Boys and Girls by Claire Legrand (MG)


  



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to leave a comment and your links too :)
Happy reading!!! xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I see lots of awesome books that I want from your haul. Adding them to my ever growing wish list. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Ink and I may have to grab Shadow, too! Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a great haul to me! Have fun reading those.

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your haul :) Hope you enjoy your books :)

    And good luck with the move too!

    Happy Sunday,

    Megan xxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like a heaven for book readers..Nice post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeep, good luck with the move! We've moved twice in as many years, and packing up everything TWICE was really annoying, not to mention hard, haha. ;) I had something like 3 mega-boxes of books that had to brought upstairs, and my parents just gave me this crazy look. Nonetheless, you got some awesome books! I had no idea there was a Pushing the Limits 1.5, which I'm now going to have to check out.

    Happy reading (and moving), Margie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I will have to look up Kady Cross' books. I have but still need to read Shadow. best of luck with the move next month! Happy Reading!
    Here is my STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams