"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Beehive Book Update #26: The Third Wheel Edition :)


Good day to you!!! Hope everyone is doing well :)
I am fighting a cold, and you can see how terrible I look, lol! 
But I did not want another week to go by without an update, so here it is... 


I'm also participating in Tynga's "Stacking the Shelves" this week!!!

What I received for review...
- Mia's Heart by Courtney Cole (YA)
- Hysteria (NG) by Megan Miranda (YA)
- Also Known As (NG) by Robin Benway (YA)
The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart (Magic Most Foul #2) by Leanna Renee Hieber (YA)

What I bought, won, traded, etc...
- Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate (YA)
Easy by Tammara Webber (New Adult)
The Art of Wreck-It Ralph by Maggie Malone (E)
- Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White (YA)
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (YA)
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (YA)
Darker Still (Magic Most Foul #1) by Leanna Renee Hieber (YA)
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney (MG)

Mentions and THANK YOU's too...
- Danny of Bewitched Bookworms :)
- Lili of Lili's ReflectionsKeertana of Ivy Book Bindings and Krista of Nawanda Files via YA Book Exchange :)
- Bloomsbury and Sourcebooks Fire
- Feiwel and Friends (Macmillan) and Chronicle Books

Current Giveaways...
A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry (Adult)
The Epic Giving Thanks Scavenger Hunt!
- Signed ARC of Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu (YA)


Thanks so much for stopping by today :) 
Please leave your links/comments below, I'd love to visit everyone too!!!

Happy reading!!!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome haul Margie. These books all look awesome. Great week.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep Eve and Adam is so good! It wasn't what I expected, but I really, really enjoyed it. It almost reads like a contemporary book with a sci-fi twist.

    Also Easy and Throne of Glass are SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I loved Wreck-it Ralph!! What a cute book full of art :) You must go see it! It had me crying at the end. You got so many good books! Have fun reading them and have a wonderful Thanskgiving :)

    My book hauls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won Easy about two weeks ago and I can't wait for it to get here!! I have Hysteria for review too. I really liked Endlessly.I thought it was a great end to the series. Great haul. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love all those books. And thanks for letting me know about the exchange site, that's a great idea!

    And how can anyone 'copyright' Happy Reading! Everyone's entitled to say it. Jerk! Happy reading, there I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I picked up Hysteria too this week! Can't wait to dig in! Fell better!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh great books this week!! I really enjoyed Darker Still, and picked up the sequel last week. Can't wait to get to it! I didn't realize Megan Miranda's next book was out.. I liked Fracture! :)

    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I'm also on the tour for the Magic Most Foul and I just had to borrow the ebook of Darker Still from the library. Eeks Histeria looks so good! And like I commented on your vlog, copyrighting Happy Reading? That's just ugh retarded. They would need to trademark it! FOOLS LOL

    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm currently reading Eve & Adam but wow you have a lot of choices there. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams