"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Monday, October 29, 2012

My Frankenstorm TBR List :)


Hey guys!
Just wanted to pop on for a few and share what I hope to read during this crazy weather we're about to go through! Hopefully this storm won't be as bad as they are currently predicting. During the last hurricane, we lost power for 4 1/2 days, eeep! Hopefully it won't happen, or at least, won't last as long {crossing fingers!}

In the meantime, I do have some pre-posts that will hopefully go up! TWO are halloween-themed giveaways from Sourcebooks! So please be on the lookout for them and enter :)

The only good thing about storms is the amount of reading that can be one ;)
So, here is my (Halloweenie-to-me-reads) TBR list... 


- (Finishing) A Royal Pain by Megan Mulry
- Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
- The Blue Door by Christa Kinde
- Undead by Kirsty McKay
- Magisterium by Meff Hirsch
- The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron

For all of you in Sandy's path, please be safe!!!
If you need to get in touch with me, the quickest way is DMing me through Twitter, lol!
And hopefully, I will see you guys very, very soon :)

xoxo
Happy reading!!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your reads and stay safe. Great books listed. I really liked Undead and I am trying to get to Masque of the Red Death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I loved Masque and can't wait for the sequel! :) Hope you enjoy your reads and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously...you're killing me, smalls!!! LOL! i just HAD to add 4 more books to my ever-growing wish list thanks to watching your video for today! ;)

    praying you all stay safe during the storm, and i can't wait to hear your review for several of today's choices!

    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams