"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Monday, August 13, 2012

The Beehive Book News Update #16: The Forgotten Edition

Hi there :)
SO sorry that this is SO very late! I have been trying to record a vlog all weekend long and it wasn't working for me. Oh well... maybe next weekend!!!
I've been really busy with my yummy boys and dipping my fingers into my scrappy and artsy stuffs again - which means that I've fallen behind on my reading a bit. I am going to try to stay off the computer/internet as much as possible this week so I can catch up on both!
Email or tweet me if ya need me ;)
Here's what's been happening on the Bumbles and Fairy-Tales blog!

I am participating in Tynga's "Stacking the Shelves" TOO :)

Last week on the blog... 
- My "grown-up" review of 29 by Adena Halpern.
- My "Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon" Goals and Updates!
- Guest post and my review of SEND by Patty Blount!
- The "America's Royal Couple Contest" is going on now!!!
- Partials Read-a-long Week 2 Discussion!
- My Q&A's for the "Pushing the Limits Read-a-long"
- My "Waiting On Wednesday" on The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
- An 8 1/2 year old's review on Echo and the Bat Pack: Treasure in the Graveyard by Roberto Pavanello (MG)

My current GIVEAWAYS...
- Win a paperback copy of SEND by Patty Blount (YA) ends August 27th!
- Win a hardcopy of Marrying Up by Wendy Holden (Adult) ends August 28th!

What I received for review... 
- Hocus Pocus Hotel: The Abracadabra Hotel by Michael Dahl (MG)
- Echo and the Bat Pack: Treasure in the Graveyard by Roberto Pavanello (MG)

What we bought/won/received as gifts, etc...
- Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown (YA)


Thank you to...
- Media Masters/Capstone!
- Jenna of MTG Reviews :)

What's up on the blog next week!!!
- My turn to host a fun challenge for the "Summer Wrap-Up Read-a-thon" :)
My review of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry and a GIVEAWAY!!!
- The rest of the week is up in the air ;)

Thank you SO much for stopping by!!! 
Happy reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams