"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 2012 R.A.K. Wrap Up!


R.A.K. {Random Acts of Kindness} is a monthly feature hosted by the sweet ladies at Book Soulmates

It's a great way to surprise fellow book bloggers and/or readers with a great book off their wish lists. 
For more information or to sign up and participate go HERE!


Two SWEET books from Hannah of In the Best Worlds,
Thank you SO much, Hannah!!!

A Breath of Eyre (arc) by Eve Marie Mont (I just started reading it right now!) and 
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen 


 Two ebooks for my Nook, from Lori of Romancing the Darkside:
Thank you SOOO very much, Lori :)


Paranormalcy by Kiersten White and
Firelight by Sophie Jordan 

I actually don't remember who I sent books to this month, oops, lol! 
I know I R.A.K.'d to 3 people this month... 
I sent two ebooks to Ivy of Ivy Reads, and one book to Lori of Romancing the Darkside
but I don't remember who the other person was, it was earlier in the month, lol, sorry! 

I hope you all did wonderfully this month! 
and I hope to do more for April :) It's so much fun to share help each other's bookshelves ;) 

Happy reading!!!  

1 comment:

  1. Great RAK!!! I hope you enjoy your new reads. I am sure I have forgotten a rak or two here and there. What can you do.

    Happy R.A.K.ing!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams